Hopefully this will better explain what Blue Jay is about because the synopsis I posted doesn’t say very much. I still don’t have too much information on it though because this is still a new idea and I’m still working on the plot.
Blue Jay is about a young girl of twenty named Ashley Phillips who was raised all her life in an orphanage. She was told that a woman dropped her off at the doorstep of an orphanage with a note that said her parents were dead. A foster parent named her, but only kept her for two years. At eighteen she applied in law enforcement and a friend recommend her to the UIS, Universal Investigative Services. For two years she trained for a deep, undercover mission and now she’s finally been assigned to one.
Ashley’s sent to Raven Island, a place only the evil and completely corrupt know about. The FBI and UIS only know about it because FBI agent Samantha Rubin has a history with some of the evil and completely corrupt people that go to Raven Island and she told her boss about it. Ashley’s mission on the island is to root out the center of all organized crime.
Now before I go any farther let me explain a few things to you. First of all, it’s based on an imaginary world, or more like it’s earth, with some modifications. I also don’t know much about federal agencies and since I’m writing this book for my enjoyment I don’t care to spend hours researching stuff. So I’m just making up the way they do things. I have already created most of the characters many months if not years ago and some of them Virginia has created. Because it’s an imaginary version of earth you could read references to time and space travel. This means you might read about a character that’s an alien, but I’m going to try to keep a little more realistic than that.
The second main character in the book is Yuri Katz. He’s part of group that calls themselves the Blue Jays. It’s a small group of young people that are trying to fight the evil forces of the dwellers of Raven Island and protect the innocent. (That sentence was too wordy, but I can't think of any other way to say that.) I don’t know much about this character yet except that he’s getting close to finding out who’s behind it all. When I say “behind it all” I mean, who found Raven Island? How come no one except big time criminals can find the island? Because it’s not on google map. All the other questions escaped my memory just now. That train of thought completely derailed and there were no survivors.
Anyway, that’s what I’ve got so far. I was going to say a lot more, but I forgot all of it. I wrote half of this post one day, got distracted and came back and now I’m finishing it today.
No comments:
Post a Comment