Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7, 2014

     For whatever reason I am still having the hardest time deleting my blog. As you've noticed I've had some fun redecorating. I saw some other blogs that use Blogger and the way they designed their blog put me in a designing mood. I'm probably going to do the same thing on Weebly.
     I wanted to do some cool, really long post on this blog, but can't think of anything to say. Well, I've had about twenty-one people read the first chapter of my book Darkest Before Dawn on Wattpad.com. I found out that I could share it on Google+ so once I did that I got more readers. That was exciting. So far I have written 15,841 words in that book. I was a little under 5,000 words short of my word goal for Camp NaNoWriMo.
    The title of this post has no real significance as the others may have. I like giving my blog posts and books cool titles, but the more I post the faster I run out of names. Maybe later I'll think of something and edit my post.
     Anyway, that's all I have for today. God Bless! Have a fantastic day!

JuniorNovelist4Chirst

Wattpad LizzieRise

No comments:

Post a Comment