Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My July

     So I guess today has been an eventful day. I had a job interview, but I'm not sure how it went. Whether or not I get the job is still up in the air. I sent Darkest Before Dawn to a publishing company and should hear back from them in 2 to3 months. Because I'm finally trying to get it published I took it off of Wattpad, but if anyone wants to read it and give me a review just let me know. The more feedback I get the more my novel improves.  I also got a call from my college about one of the classes I'm taking. It looks like I'll be dropping the class which I'm actually happy about because I feel like to keep it would be too much. I don't have enough credits to be a full time student, but I have enough schoolwork to feel like one.
     I go on vacation soon. I'm super excited about that. Of course, if I get the job then I might not be able to go on the vacation. Still, I choose work over a week at the beach at this point. Because of my college schedule it's hard to fit in work too.
     I took a break from writing today which has been pretty nice. After writing in so many projects I need to leave it alone for awhile. My imagination can only stretch but so far at one time.

Bloggers, surely there are some of you reading my posts. Are not some of my followers bloggers too? In case you didn't notice I nominated you as my best blogging buddies and asked you to share the link to your blog. Go on now, don't be shy. :)

God bless you! Thanks for your time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment