I have come up with an idea for another book. I think I'm going to call this one Blue Jay, I'll probably explain why later. I've come up with a synopsis for the book, but it's a lame synopsis because I don't know enough about the plot and I'm just not good at writing a synopsis. But here it is:
"Ashley Phillips had grown up in the orphanage all her life. At eighteen she was hired by a federal angency for a deep, undercover mission to root out the center of all organized crime. As she embarks on a deadly mission that has killed all of her predecessors she begins to uncover secrets that would be better left alone.
Yuri Katz is devoted to find the one person who pulls all the strings of the criminal underworld. He's made a name for himself in Raven Island and is just starting to pull back the veil when a girl who goes by Hope Albright comes into his life and ruins all of his plans."
This book is based off characters that I created when I was younger. I hope it works out. :)
Saturday, February 8, 2014
A Novel Idea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds really good!
ReplyDeleteHey Lizzie! You know Me as "Savannah14GS" from NaNoWriMo. :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cute blog, and I LOVE the synopsis.