Monday, May 19, 2014

Updates and News

Okay, so now that I've published my last post I can see that the link did not work, but I don't know how to fix that. 

I was finally able to get on a computer today and look at the stats for my blog. (I've been using my iPod) My blogger app doesn't allow me to see the stats. The stats show me how many people have viewed my posts. I was so happy to see that as many as 16 people read one of my post on May 11th. Since no one had commented when I asked them to I was beginning to think no one was reading my blog. Not that I would blame them, I wouldn't read my blog if I were someone else. Now that I know somebody's following me then I will try a little harder to keep up my blog. 

Also, Ginny is creating a blog. She's using Weebly.com and I've been looking over her shoulder as she's making her blog. Weebly looks so cool! It has far more options than Blogger. I would like to start using Weebly instead. That said, once I have my computer back then I plan to create my blog on Weebly. When I'm done then I will share the website with you. I hope I don't lose any of my readers during the move. I'll probably post about it a few times to be sure everyone is aware that I'm moving. I will stick to blogger for a little while longer though, it will take awhile before I can get my computer back. (I should probably say "our" computer because it's Mom and Dad's and I just use it a lot.) The computer is at the repair shop, that's why I can't use it right now.

Ending today's post with a quote I found on a friend's blog. 
"Failure doesn't come from falling down. Failure comes from not getting up." ~ Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment