Monday, May 12, 2014

The End or the Beginning?

No matter what I try I can't seem to keep up my blog. I forgot about it yet again. When I did remember my blog I didn't know what to blog about. My only hobby is writing, but I'm quickly running out of things to say about it. Plus, I'm at a really dry spell with my writing, I've had three books in a row crash and burn, mostly because two of them didn't have a main plot. I've picked up an old book of mine that I had started one or two years ago, but I don't want to bore you with the details of that book. I asked some friends for advice on what to blog about, but I only got suggestions to talk about my favorite outfit, cooking, and sewing. I don't sew enough to blog about it. What on earth would I say about cooking? "So, I'm like, cooking dinner again.... I'm making macaroni and cheese.... It's my favorite food." That's so boring! My favorite outfit... I have no idea how to describe it. I could only take a picture and show you, but how dull is that? 
Clearly I have a dilemma. I really want to keep this blog, I love doing it, but with nothing to say what's the point? So, I've made a plan. I have made a list of things that I might be able to blog about. There are six categories with varies topics under each one. I'm going to try to test some of them out and see what works. 
Also, if there is anyone who's reading this blog and you actually like it then please let me know. I want to know if I should bother continue this blog or not.
P.S. I probably won't continue with quotes or verses in my posts. Both Blue Jay and Remember Ariel will probably never be completed. If I pick up Blue Jay a whole lot of it will be changed that you most likely won't recognize it. I would like to finish Remember Ariel some day, but it would receive a lot of revision too. 

P.S.S. I am currently rewriting and editing Darkest Before Dawn which I hope will become part of a series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment