Friday, April 11, 2014

Christ Is Risen

     "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. And they straight away left their nets, and followed him." Matthew 4:19-20
     "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and greatest commandment." Matthew 22:37-38
     "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." Matthew 28:19-20
     This is the command of our Father. If we love Him with all our heart, soul, and mind then we will obey his command and go to all the nations declaring the wondrous news to all that will hear. "It is finished." (John 19:30b)"Christ is risen just as He said! We are forgiven of our sins, we are one with Him again!" And we will sing praises to our God because we're overflowing with the joy of the Lord, "Christ is risen from the dead, trampling over death by death. Come awake, come awake, come and rise up from the grave! Christ has risen from the dead! We are one with Him again!"
     That's the short, but important message I have that took me about an hour to put together. For my quote or Bible verse I will do Psalm 8:1 "O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens."
     The above verses from Matthew came from the KJV. Psalm 8:1 was probably from NIV, but I'm not sure. The song Christ Is Risen is from Words and Music by Matt Maher and Mia Fieldes, Arranged by Gary Rhodes from the book The Instant Worship Choir Collection Volume 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment