Oh my goodness, have I really been gone for a whole month?! I knew it had been awhile since I made my last post, but I didn't realize it had been a month. I do apologize for my long absence. I didn't do much on the Internet during March, nor did I do much writing. Now April is here and with it Camp Nano so I'm back online. I've chosen Remember Ariel for my Camp Nano book with a goal of achieving 45,000 words by the end of the month. So far I'm doing good, I'm writing an average of 1,500 words a day which puts me ahead of schedule. I hope I'm not boring you with all my talk about my novels, but I have absolutely no idea of what else to talk about. Remember Ariel is doing pretty well, better than I expected actually. The main plot is still a little fuzzy... okay, a lot fuzzy, but so far that hasn't been a problem.
Also, I'm sorry for how badly written my last post and possibly all the others are. I just type these posts out in about... *thinking* oh, I don't know, thirty minutes(?) maybe. I only read over it once so I miss a lot of errors. I only knew that my last post had a good deal of grammar and spelling mistakes because I let my mom read it and she pointed a few out to me after I had already posted it. Although, I doubt this post will be any better.
*Sigh* I am really struggling with what to talk about. I don't want to bore my readers, but I don't want to abandon my blog either. The only things I can't think to talk about are Remember Ariel and the British show Doctor Who. My best friend introduced me to the show and I love it! I get really excited every time I find out someone else likes Doctor Who too..... That's all I can think of to say today... and I forgot how I said good bye in my other posts. Oh well, I'll say something different. :) God bless you! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment