Thursday, April 3, 2014

Frustrations

     I can not believe this! It's both funny and frustrating at the same time. In my post "Updates and Apologies" I apologized for the many grammar and spelling mistakes I made in my last posts. I think I made more mistakes in that post than all the others combined! I forgot to use the spell check, I spelled "apologies" wrong! Apologies! How silly is that? Every time I looked at my post (after I published it and two people already read it) I found at least one mistake. Okay, I feel better now that I've gotten that out of my system.
    So, I'm following a few other Christian teens blogs and one of them does a quote of the week post which I thought was cool. I think I might do that. :) I'll either do a quote, or Scripture, or both. We'll start with this one, Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." NIV
   And that's all. God bless you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment